Contemporary Design Apartment (2 BR, 950 Sq.F) Furnished - Montreal Downtown/Village
Apartment (fully furnished) within 18th century stone house - 2nd floor, 950 Sq.F. newly renovated with two bedrooms (queen size bed) + large walk-in closet + living room + 1 bathroom + 1 kitchen / dinning area + 1 large private back deck. Entire apartment has windows all around (with natural light). Hard wood floor. Newly renovated with original look. Spot lights + wood work (modules) around ceiling. Access to backyard.
- This apartment can be easily configured as 2 bedrooms/1 living room or 1 bedroom/double living room.
- Parking: public parking is free on the street around the area. C$55/year for residential "reserved" spots.
Neighborhood: situated in Montreal downtown east (Village), the apartment is 10-20 min walk to main city attractions: Old Montreal, Downtown Core, Fireworks, Latin Quarter, Summer Festivals (Intl Jazz, Just for Laugh, etc), Formula One Racing Track, Convention Center, Bell Centre, China Town, Universities, Casino, Mount Royal, Cycling Path, etc. 1 minute away from subway (station Beaudry), public transport & Jacques-Cartier Bridge, also close to central train and bus station. One minute from Ste-Catherine street (but away from noise on a quiet side street). The apartment is surrounded by restaurants, cafes, shopping centers, night clubs, theatres, supermarkets, etc.
- Washer / Dryer
- Dishwasher / Refrigerator
- Stove / Oven / Microwave
- AC, cable TV (premimum package)
- High Speed Wi-Fi, Electricity incl.
- Large Private Back Terrace
- Access to Garden
- High Quality Furniture & Arts
C$1650-1750 / month
* Final monthly rate pending on # of occupants, animal presence
* C$1650+/month for one-year lease
* Safety deposit (C$1000) is required upon lease signing - 100% refundable at departure
* Availble on Jul 1, 2018
* On-line reservation is NOT available for Apartment rental (please inquire)